Sunday, December 25, 2011

Little Red Charlie: Dec. 25

Little Red was gone this morning. We found this note, next to a half-eaten cookie left for Santa. (We also left three marshmallows for LRC. There was no trace of them this morning.)

The text, in case you can't read the photo:


Dear Cooper & Katie,

Merry Christmas!

I sure love you both. Let me tell you, I hear a lot of stories from other elves, and it is totally true that you two are at the top of the list for kind and compassionate behavior.

I am proud of how much you help your mommy around the house! I am impressed by your hard work on homework and reading! Cooper, your piano playing gets better every week. Katie, your practice on cartwheels and dribbling is really paying off.

Thank you for giving me a good home for the third year in a row. It’s tough to say goodbye after such a fun month with your family. I’m thankful that I get to return next year!

No comments: