Friday, August 17, 2007

Thankful

There's been too much uncertainty in this house for the past few months. Steve & I each received some welcome resolution to two separate issues in the past two weeks. We are both thankful to everyone for their patient listening, support and help!

We're also thankful that school starts soon! This has been a really great summer with Cooper (and Katie, of course), but I think we're all ready for the seven-hour schooldays to begin again. (After talking with other moms, I get the feeling that's the majority opinion.) I try to provide the same challenges and stimulus offered in a classroom, but I'm lacking access to 18 or so peers, lots of equipment and supplies and on some days the required patience. Also, I'm not an arts-and-crafts type of person, unlike all the other women in my family. If only Aunt Mel lived next door!

No comments: