Monday, August 18, 2008

Tiny columnist?

The Dallas Morning News launches a new newspaper later this month. Briefing will be delivered free Wednesday through Saturday to non-daily subscribers in certain ZIP codes. The idea is to give folks a quick read of the news.

I have the great opportunity to write a column twice a week for Briefing. (A fellow freelancer, ex-DMNer and friend Darla will write the other two days. She is fun and funny and always makes me laugh.) This morning Katie and I downtown drove through the welcome August rain so I could have my photo taken for the column. When Darla and I were done, Katie asked (or politely demanded) to have her photo taken, too. Photographer John snapped a few before we left the studio. He did a good job catching her mischievous side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until tomorrow to see sweet Katie. We miss all of you.
Love,
Grandma