Saturday, November 04, 2023

55 Acts of Kindness (early edition)

 Welcome! Big thanks to everyone celebrating what would have been Steve's 55th birthday on Nov. 4! If you'd like to join in, you can click here for a note to leave behind with your #DammKind act.

***

From the Bapat family in Frisco:

Thank you for sharing this tradition with us ❤️ In honor of Steve, we will be donating 55 snack packs to Frisco Fastpacs for their meal kits.


***

From Jill in Frisco:

I had fun putting hand soaps in several of the school bathrooms as an act of kindness this year! I love all you do to keep Steve's memory alive! 


***

From Marvin in Frisco:

Last Sunday, a single parent came into the barbershop and asked how much it was to pay for a haircut for her two young boys. The boys looked to be 8 years old. The mom had a sense of urgency because the young boy had glue stuck in his hair. The barber informed her of the price, and she said she did not have it and would try to find it and come back next week. I went out and told the mom I would pay for the haircuts, and she cried.

***

From Kristen in Frisco:

I folded Tuttle's clean towels.
I created a click sheet for my K-12 art colleagues.
=) Thank you for inspiring so many people to show kindness to others! 



No comments: