Friday, February 16, 2007

Quickly ...

  • I'm working on a story about the faith of William Wilberforce, the British abolitionist and subject of the upcoming movie Amazing Grace.
  • It's so cold! And soccer seasons kicks off tomorrow! Cooper's first game is at 9 a.m. It's the fourth season for the Dolphins. Then he has his first T-ball practice ever at noon. (Did you know that both require cleats, but they're different kinds of cleats?)
  • Katie is a full-fledged Sesame Street fan. She can name every Muppet character from the show. She can imitate Cookie Monster. She LOVES Elmo.
  • Swati was in town this weekend, and I was able to spend a few hours visiting and shopping with her.
  • Cooper's first sleepover is Sunday night. (No school Monday.) I'll let you know if he makes it through the night or if we get a rescue phone call sometime that evening.
  • Valentine's Day was great -- I need to post photos. I'll try this weekend.

No comments: