Monday, February 19, 2007

Countdown to Florida

I just ordered one-day passes for Walt Disney World. Yay! This year we're going to Animal Kingdom for the day. Cooper was perusing the official guide (thanks, Julie!) when he stumbled upon the Epcot section and a photo of a pyramid. One of his current dreams is to visit Egypt and see the pyramids, so he was especially thrilled by a Disney pyramid (never mind that it's a Mayan pyramid). Maybe next year. Epcot, I mean. Not Egypt.

We're also looking forward to baseball, the beach, the park and lots of quality time with Matthew & Gretchen. Warmer weather will be nice, too.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I don't know if you've been to Epcot before, but I wasn't impressed when I went the year before last.

Other than a few rides, it is way boring for adults. At least for my friend Lara and I, it was. Maybe they have lots more interactive activities and whatnot for children, but I'd recommend doing some research and getting others' opinions before wasting your money.

Epcot was the one section of DisneyWorld I liked the least.