Monday, June 12, 2006

Ack! It's mid-June!

Look at those cheeks!
Katie is actually getting slimmer as she's moving around more.
But people -- strangers, even -- still want to pinch her cheeks.

Cooper wears Daddy's boots
while standing next to an alphabet tower he constructed.
(A cutline I would never have written for a newspaper!)
I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. We were out of town for a few days and have since been busy with summer camp at church and swimming lessons. I'm also in a bit of denial, maybe, about Katie's upcoming birthday.

I'm getting wistful in the baby aisles at stores. I can't bear to clean out her closet -- too many precious, tiny outfits she can no longer wear.

There's no denying her mobility, though. She cruises and crawls anywhere she wants to go. A favorite destination is the piano. She pulls up, pounds the keys and bobs up and down.

I have so many more photos to share -- Sasha's graduation party, visit with the Stogsdill/Tarun family, dinner with the Pry/Beckas, playing with little Adam, other adventures. And stay tuned for photos from Katie's first haircut!

No comments: