Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cousins

An essay by Katie, corrected only for spelling:

Far far away live a family in McKinney, Texas. They live together and I love them. My cousins live there. Being with my cousins is one of the best things I can imagine!

I rarely see my crazy but kind cousins. I love to go to exciting places like the State Capitol building. We go to Austin, Texas, every year with them. I love having sleepovers with Molli and Brooke. I could be with them all day and play, watch movies, and hug. We always have fun together.

My cousins are always kind and there for me. They make me feel a lot better! We always play fun games that are exciting. They are the best cousins they can be.

I can't wait to see my cousins again! Who knows what we'll do? We'll definitely have fun! That's how amazing it is to be with my cousins!

Katie and her cousins (and Cooper, too!)

No comments: