Saturday, December 25, 2010

Little Red Charlie: Dec. 25

LRC left a letter for Cooper and Katie:

Dear Cooper and Katie,

My friends, it’s been so much fun hanging out with you this Advent season. I can’t believe how quickly the time passed. I really wish that I could spend more time with you.

I am proud of you two. And here are some of the reasons why.

I can’t count the number of days I watched you help your Mommy with dishes and laundry. And almost every time, you were cheerful!

You both do your homework without arguing.

Last year I never heard you play the piano, and now you do it all the time. And you’re really good!

You share with each other and your friends.

You show compassion toward others.

You give me marshmallows to help me with magic. How did you know that I love marshmallows? I mean, I really love marshmallows.

I will miss you both but can’t wait to come back in 2011!

No comments: