Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day portrait

Cooper put together a book about me in class last week for Mother's Day. Each child filled in qualities about his or her mom and drew a picture. (Coop's answers are in bold.)

"My mother is the most wonderful mom in the world! She's as pretty as a flower. She weighs 59. She is 5 fett tall. Her favorite food is chicin. When my mom was little, she used to go to Whataburger. The prettiest thing about my mom is I do not know. I wouldn't trade my mother for my Gaym Boy. Happy Mother's Day! Love, Cooper"

There are other sweet sentiments, such as if I were a flower, I would be a dasey. If I were a superhero, I would be a Star Wars wimin. If I were a car, I would be a miny van.

My favorite is the portrait. Look at that crazy hair! And the fashionable red turtleneck dress!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Tyra, She looks just like you! :) I, too, received a portrait for Mother's Day. I'll have to scan it to my blog.
Hope you had a fabulous mother's day! Ours was rainy and cool and filled with many unexpected surprises (and not the good kind), but we were together so that's really all that mattered.