Thursday, July 12, 2007

Almost anonymous

I know that I need to post vacation photos. Maybe they'll be up by this weekend? Here's one until then.

At the top of Brockway Mountain

The book that I helped research, write and edit is now out and on the verge of lots of publicity, especially in the Christian book market. My boss, who is gracious and kind, sometimes gets my name confused with another Tyra -- the tall, beautiful, supermodel, TV hostess Tyra. A few weeks ago, she wrote a check to "me" though the name was actually "Tyra Banks." The Bank of America ATM machine gobbled it up and credited our account regardless.

Well, the book is out. At the very end of the book, you'll find Kathy's acknowledgments to her family, colleagues, friends, editors, other folks and Tyra Banks!

Perhaps it will be fixed in the second printing. Until then, you'll just have to trust me when I point out sections I wrote. Really.

No comments: